Saturday 28 January 2012

An Update




Hello everyone,

Just an update on Writeitfeelit progress yesterday I made my first video blog which should be up very soon, Monday at the latest hopefully, it is being edited as we speak and it is very exciting progress.

Keep a watch out for my writing challenge and give it a go!

I am working on draft for more video blogs as we speak fingers crossed you will like them.
My poetry blog has reached over 7,000 views which I thank all you lovely people for participating in the viewing of. (http://writeitfeelit.wordpress.com
Keep looking for poems should be a new one very soon :-) 


My Brand is growing
Thank you for your support
Kirsty -Writeitfeelit

If you want to know more about me what I am up to leave me a message or contact me on any of the below :
Twitter: writeitfeelit
Facebook: Write It Feel It

No comments:

Post a Comment